Looking for some great Facebook ads reporting tools to help you optimize your ad campaigns? Read this blog to find the 10 best Facebook ads reporting in 2023.
Introduction to Facebook Reporting Tools
You might already know this, but Facebook ads play a significant role in your business’s digital growth. It is one of the essential digital marketing activities you can utilize to grow your reach and engagement and help you achieve numerous campaign goals.
As a digital marketer, if you want accurate data that can help you understand the effectiveness of your Facebook ad campaigns, you need to rely on one of the top Facebook ads reporting tools.
Why need a reporting tool when Meta Ads Manager can do the same free of cost? Because let’s face it, Meta Ads Manager could be better when it comes to ‘actually’ reporting on your ad campaigns.
Reports in the form of data tables and CSV, Excel files are the only native reporting option in Ads Manager. However, this is not ideal when presenting campaign performance during your weekly marketing performance sync with your clients or team members.
As you can see from the above image, not so intuitive or revealing any actual information is it? This is precisely why you need a reporting tool for your Facebook ad campaigns, to reveal information about their performance as soon as you see them.
Well, without further ado, let’s jump right into the 10 best Facebook Ads Reporting Tools in 2023
1. AdVize – Most Easy Facebook Reporting Tool and Optimization with Only 3 Simple Actions
AdVize is a simple and intuitive Facebook ad management and reporting platform. Easily manage all your ads campaigns across various accounts.
Get actionable insights to optimize your ad campaigns and improve ROAS and other key metrics based on AI and ML algorithm, that learn continuously.
Get reports that clearly detail the performance of your adsets automatically on a weekly basis. Easily compare your adsets across various metrics, funnels, KPIs, and time periods from a single dashboard.
AdVize offers three simple features to optimize your ads – Boost, Modify and Stop. Based on artificial intelligence, AdVize shows you the ads for which the budget can be increased to increase metrics – Boost.
Modify is a feature that provides insights and recommended actions to modify ad campaigns to improve performance. And finally, Stop is for ads that do not work. You can stop these ads to save unnecessary spending. Apart from Facebook, AdVize can also be used to manage Instagram ads.
AdVize’s AI & ML algorithm is trained across multiple industries, including Fashion, Beauty, F&B, FMCG, Fintech, Travel, Hospitality and Apps.
It is ideal for Entrepreneurs and Digital Marketing professionals handling social media ad accounts in these industries. Be it a single ad account to multiple of over 20 ad accounts.
- Get weekly intuitive reports on performance of adsets.
- Easily compare Ad performance across funnels, KPIs and time periods on a single dashboard.
- Easily track entire ad campaigns and see which adsets align with your marketing goals.
- Accurate solutions and insights assured to increase your ROAS easily. Make data-driven decisions and throw the guesswork out the window!
- Easily target the right audience using the powerful AI tools and performance insights offered by AdVize.
- A clean dashboard helps you monitor and manage all your ads from various sources in a single place.
You can start optimizing your ads and generating intuitive reports with the help of our AI & ML algorithm starting at $29 a month for 1 ad account, and for the very low cost of $120 a month, you get access to integrate 20 ad accounts.
To know more and join our waitlist, visit our pricing Page.
2. Whatagraph – Multiplatform Facebook Reporting Tool
Whatagraph is a reporting tool that can help you create intuitive, functional and visually appealing reports in a matter of minutes. Besides Facebook ads, you can also use it to report on a number of other platforms such as Google ads, LinkedIn ads, Twitter ads to name a few.
Ideal for marketing agencies and teams handling multiple ad accounts.
- Create ad reports for not only Facebook ads but also for a number of other platforms.
- Templates available for beginners.
- Customize and white label your reports for your clients.
- Not ideal for small businesses and startups due to high cost.
- A minimum of 25 data sources is needed to make the most out of the price paid.
Whatagraph starts at $199 per month for upto 25 data sources and 5 users. There’s a free trial available.
3. Smartly.io – Centralize Facebook Reporting Tool for Large Scale of Business
Smartly.io is an automation, optimization and reporting tool. The tool empowers brands to centralize, automate, and optimize multi-platform advertising to save time, money, and drive performance.
Smartly.io is ideal for large agencies and businesses that spend a lot on advertising.
- An automated ad builder that allows you to personalize your ad content at scale.
- Personalize a vast array of templates with your logo, colors, and product images to create the perfect ad for your campaign.
- Translate your ad to different languages and personalize your audience and their location.
- Cross-platform ad capabilities. Namely, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Tiktok.
- Quickly monitor, edit, and scale your campaigns in one view.
- View campaign data from all your sources to automatically move your budget to the highest performers instead of having to manually do so each day.
The hefty price tag accompanying the tool can only be justified for its ad automation capabilities and for agencies with deep pockets.
Not an ideal tool for SMBs and startups.
Their pricing is based on ad spend, with any spend at 170k or lower costing $7,500 a month, you will do well with another platform on the list.
4. Ninjacat – Quick Workflow tools for Reporting Facebook ads
Ninjacat is a digital marketing performance management platform. It is an easy-to-use and helps monitor the performance of your Facebook ads. This Facebook ad reporting tool is powered by a data model designed for multi-channel digital marketing performance analytics.
NinjaCat platform connects all your marketing data into a single source of truth. Let us see how it compares with the other platforms in the list.
It is an ideal tool for Facebook ad agencies, brands, and media companies. But not a lot can be said in view with pricing as, Ninjacat has no fixed plans
- Automated workflows and reports to get a complete performance insight into your social media strategies.
- Insights on ad budgets and KPIs to keep an eye on high-performing campaigns and non-performing assets.
- Cross-channel insights and performance tracking.
- Does not have an intuitive interface.
- Requires a learning curve for beginner and intermediate marketers.
- There is no free trial or free plan available for this tool
To get information on the pricing on this Facebook ad reporting tool you need to connect with the sales team. No free trial is available and this si the only tool in our list that do not offer any fixed subscription plans.
5. AdRoll – Facebook Ads Reporting Tool for eCommerce Brands
The next Facebook ads reporting tool in our lineup is AdRoll. It is a single platform for ecommerce brands to launch display ads, social media ads, and emails that engage with existing customers attracts new customers and grows revenue.
The ideal users for AdRoll are ecommerce brands, who tend to have high monthly unique visitors to the website.
- The main key feature of AdRoll is its diverse ecosystem. It covers ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- You also get access to AdRolls Display Targeting network, which can get your ads on Display Exchanges like AppNexus, Facebook, DoubleClick, Yahoo, and Rubicon.
- In addition to featuring the ability to create ads across multiple platforms, you can also sync automated email campaigns to target your same audience in one place.
- A large library of email templates that you can customize to fit your brand’s theme is available.
- Given their platform covers ads across various channels, it’s no surprise to see that you can also view campaign performance across all of these platforms in one place. The tool will also let you know which channels had the biggest increase or decrease in spend and highlight which you should be focusing on to increase your revenue
- The learning curve can be high for beginners
- The price may seem justified and reasonable, but the features are limited on a apple to apple comparison with other tools in this list.
The pricing is based on MUV – Monthly Unique Visitors of a website. For 1000 MUV and below you have to pay $40/Month. For upto 5000 unique visitors a month they charge $80/month. The highest you would pay is $315/Month for over 25,000 MUV.
6. Quintly – Big Enterprise Choice for Facebook Ads Reporting Tool
Quintly offers unparalleled quality and customization for real-time and intuitive decisions. As a digital marketer, with Quintly you can define your metrics, customize your dashboards and drive your insights for optimized campaigns.
Accenture, Asos, Coca-Cola, and Samsung are a few brands that use Quintly for social media monitoring and reporting.
With a high price point Quintly is ideal for larger agencies and business.
- Customizable dashboards with the option to select metrics of your choice from a wide list
- Automatically generate reports that are customized to your needs.
- Download your data in various formats such as PDF, Excel and PPT.
- Easily capture data from all social media channels in one place.
- This Facebook ads reporting tool doesn’t come with Google Analytics installed.
- No free trial available with this Facebook ad reporting tool.
- You cannot measure the individual performance of posts on different social media channels.
- Too pricy for small to medium businesses and agencies.
The Base fee is $315 a month for 3 profiles to analyze with one user. Then for each additional profile connected to Quintly it is +$15 and +$20 per additional user.
7. Swydo – Beginner-Friendly Facebook Reporting Tool
Swydo is a Facebook ads reporting tool that can generate instant reports and customizable dashboards for real-time monitoring and insight gathering. With this reporting tool, you can manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
Swydo is ideal for beginners and intermediate social media marketers. Their scope also extends to larger agencies and brands that use over 500 to 100 data sources.
- Integrate data from across multiple channels into a single dashboard
- Manage multiple campaigns or customer accounts from a single dashboard
- Templates for reports are available so that you can create one quickly and easily
- Identify bottlenecks, assign tasks and determine the deadlines for smooth workflows and easy ad campaign management.
The hefty price tag accompanying the tool can only be justified for its ad automation capabilities.
Not an ideal tool for SMBs and startups.
Their pricing is based on the number of data sources that you use. The base fee is $39 a month, this includes all features, an unlimited number of clients, reports/ dashboards and users. Additional data source fees are added to your monthly bill, higher the volume of usage more the discount.
8. AdEspresso – Facebook Reporting Tool for Small Agencies
Next on our list is AdEspresso, currently owned by Hootsuite, which is another Social Media Management and Marketing tool. AdEspresso focuses mainly on beginner advertisers and agencies, there are some additional features that set it apart from the competitors on the list.
This tool is a complete suite that allows you to create, manage, analyze, and collaborate. This is more suited for agencies and digital marketers who are in the market in search of a complete marketing suit.
- AdEspresso’s main key feature is that it allows you to do split testing right from its platform itself. With the tool, you can easily split-test every part of your ads in just a few clicks.
- AdEspresso also offers analytics that are color-coded and beginner-friendly. The main dashboards highlight the top metrics marketers care about and give you the ability to deselect the ones that don’t.
- If you’re still struggling with the basics of Facebook and Google Advertising, AdEspresso has your back with AdEspresso University. You’ll find beginner courses on both Facebook and Google Ads. While these cover the bare fundamentals and are aimed at novices, they still contain valuable information that every marketer can take advantage of.
The learning curve for beginners is high due to the extensive features available.
AdEspresso’s base plan starts at $49 a month, this allows you to connect unlimited accounts and Google, Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
9. Reportdash – Custimizable Facebook Reporting Tool
Reportdash is a simple reporting tool that enables you to create customizable reports and dashboards from multiple marketing data sources. They currently have over 23 integrations and if by chance if your desired source is not available. You can contact them to add it, possibly in a few days.
This is an ideal tool for digital marketers who work with data from multiple cross-channel sources.
- Reportdash has multiple download options. Easily download the data in Excel, and PDF formats, periodically sync it to Google Sheets or visualize it in DataStudio.
- Use ReportDash to merge data from multiple data sources and compute cross-channel metrics.
- With ReportDash, you can access the app using a custom URL, like: https://reporting.yourcompany.com. This enables you to whitelabel a report for your clients
- Templates that are available on the platform allows you to easily create reports from scratch.
- ConsTime to fetch and sync data from input data sources takes a long time.
- Beginners may find it time consuming and a hassle to initial connect accounts from multiple sources.
- The has a very small number of metric that it can manage to pull with API calls.
Reportdash starts at $19 USD a month where you are able to make 200 API calls and connect 2 account groups.
10. Funnel.io – Reliable Data Overview for Reporting Facebook Ads
Funnel.io is a great platform for creating Facebook ad campaigns. It can help you create attractive ads and simplify your reporting process as a self-service Facebook advertising tool. This tool also integrates with Google Analytics to obtain a reliable data overview
Funnel.io is ideal for large agencies, e-commerce companies and businesses that spend a lot on advertising.
- Funnel.io’s URL builder feature lets you create your URL to save your work and makes it easy to reuse.
- Automated URL tagging for Google Analytics to analyze your advertisements and campaign.
- You can add coworkers to collaborate and share assets.
- Integrate data from over 500 marketing and tech platforms available.
- Funnel.io can help you create ads by providing a list of templates, enabling you to get hold of your target. Show your ads to the right audience.
- The price itself is too hefty. Due to budget restraints, small firms are often reluctant to invest in this software.
- The user experience is sometimes not as delightful as they claim to provide.
Their pricing is the same for marketers and agencies. There is no distinguishing between them. The hefty price tag of funnel.io starts at $399 a month.
Facebook ads reporting tools are essential to track your ad campaigns’ performance, measure their effectiveness, and optimize ad spending. However, the visual representation of data is much easier to consume.
All the above tools help marketers improve their campaign performance and ROI. You can choose any Facebook ads reporting tools from this list and generate quick reports/resources to share with your team or clients.
So, what are you waiting for? Take your pick from among the best Facebook ads reporting tools and easily generate reports to uncover hidden bottlenecks and optimization opportunities.
Speaking of optimization, AdVize is an AI & ML-powered ad optimization and reporting tool that can help you make data-driven decisions by continuously learning the factors that drive positive results in your adsets.
Easily optimize your Facebook and Instagram ads with 3 simple steps and continuously increase your performance. Get actionable directions and insights on your adsets. With AdVize, maximize your ROAS by only investing in Ads that work.
Join our waitlist now and get 80% off on the AI Facebook Ad Optimization Tool.
Header by natanaelginting on Freepik