Managing a single social media account can become a monotonous and daunting task. Most businesses find it time-consuming. Creating and publishing campaigns, analyzing their success, and looking for ways to optimize them to improve metrics can be a lot.
But wait, this is just one ad account we are talking about. Businesses like yours manage multiple ad accounts running various campaigns for different purposes. Now, this sounds challenging and quite overwhelming.
Many small to medium companies and agencies find it difficult to
- Target the right audience to improve relevant traffic to their website,
- Manage multiple ad campaigns across different social media channels
- Keep up with the ever-changing algorithms of social media platforms.
Luckily for you, there are social media ad management tools that can bring all your ad accounts under one roof and help you track your ads performance, provide insights and recommend actions to improve your metrics.
Related Article: Tips for Creating Engaging Facebook Ad Copy That Converts
What is social media management?
Social media management is the process of planning, strategizing, publishing content, monitoring and responding to comments and messages, and managing social media ads to build relationships and interact with potential and current customers.
This creates huge opportunities for businesses to leverage social media to grow their brand and reach the right audience.
Why use social ad management tools?
Social media management softwares offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Increase the performance of advertising and social media marketing
- It helps you connect with niche audiences across the world
- Track marketing performance with reports and social media analytics
- Optimize ad campaigns to reach your goals faster
- Save time and money, as you can create separate ads for all platforms in one place.
But to be successful, you need social media managers who have a strong understanding of the various social media platforms, plus the ability to create engaging and shareable content.
Overall, social ad management can be a valuable asset for businesses to get the most out of their social media advertising efforts.
When it comes to advertising on social media, business owners have many options to choose from. With so many platforms to consider, it’s difficult to know where to start.
Below, we’ve covered the 10 best social ad management tools so that you can decide the best for your business. Now let’s discuss each one.
10 Best Ad Management Tools in 2023
AdVize is an AI-based social media ad management tool that helps efficiently manage and optimize all your meta ad campaigns under multiple accounts. AdVize is most suited for marketing agencies, freelancers, performance marketers and businesses looking to optimize their ad performance and drive sales and engagements.
AdVize gives advice on audience, creatives, products, and budgets tailored to the user’s specific problems so that ad performance can be improved on Meta platforms. All of these processes are automated, allowing users to easily and quickly make decisions regarding their ads.
With AdVize, marketers can easily target the right audience with the right budget and at the right place under a single dashboard.
As mentioned earlier. AdVize has everything you need to get started with social ad management with their prime features being:
- Boost Now: promote ads with potential to perform better. The Boost Now option increases the ad budget based on the latest performance trends.
- Modify Now: refine underperforming ads based on insights and AI & ML recommendations to enhance performance. The Modify option makes fundamental changes to stagnant ad-sets.
- Stop Now: Stop ads that are not performing to save time and money. The Stop Now option terminates ad sets with declining performance.
In addition to these features, you can also:
- Check “See More” Option that comes with each of the aforementioned features- This feature lets you see the data-backed reasons behind Boost, Modify or Stop decision.
- Receive recommendations from AI backed algorithms that lets you know how to Boost or Modify your Ad sets.
- Add upto 5 ad accounts with a free trial of AdVize.
Advize provides all these options in a consolidated and intuitive dashboard that is integrated with the Meta Ads Manager, making it easier than ever to optimize your Ads.
You can start with the 14-day free trial and upgrade it according to your business goals and needs. To know more visit the pricing page.
2) Zoho Social
With Zoho Social, you can schedule and create posts, monitor social media ad performance, create customized reports and also manage your other projects. Besides managing social media, it also allows you to manage email, accounting, and webinars.
- You can integrate with the Zoho CRM in a blink of an eye and interact with your customers
- Automated reports and all-in-one analytics to measure your brand’s performance
- Zoho’s social listening feature helps you to stay on top of your brand mentions across all social platforms.
Zoho provides a free plan and a 15-day trial where you can get access for one user. The paid plan starts at $10/ month.
Buffer is a social media ad management tool to manage social media accounts easily. While you can schedule the posts on social media, Buffer ensures your content stands out on social networks by telling you the right time and platform to publish on.
It allows you to post content on social media channels, including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, and Pinterest.
- Schedule your content across all platforms
- Create customized Home Pages for your business to get leads, sales, and conversions
- Track your social media ads performance to know whether you’re reaching the right audience or not
- Compare your important metrics for each social media network
- Easy to integrate with tools like Pocket, Feedly, WordPress, and more.
Buffer provides a free version or free trial for individuals. If you’re unsure, you can start with a 14-day free trial and then upgrade to a paid plan, which starts at $5/month.
SocialPilot is another social media ad management software for small teams and agencies who handle multiple accounts. You can publish and schedule content faster on all social networks like TikTok, Google, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Collaboration made easy with SocialPilot to communicate business ideas, share files, and invite team members
- Ability to create bulk posts that makes it easy for agencies who need client approvals for every social media post they publish
- Powerful and comprehensive analytics to get a complete picture of social media ads
- Manage your client’s account hassle-free without exchanging account credentials
SocialPilot’s professional plan starts at $30/month with a 14-day free trial and allows you to connect 1 user and manage 10 social media accounts.
5) Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a simple platform for businesses to schedule, monitor, analyze and manage posts across all social media networks. A social inbox feature helps you communicate and engage with your audience. In addition, Sprout Social has seamless integration with different social networks like Twitter, Instagram, Zendesk, TikTok, Pinterest, and Linkedin.
- Monitor and interact with the audience across all the social platforms
- Ability to boost engagement, visibility, and reach of your post with the ViralPost feature
- Integrated CRM provides a complete view of customers with conversation history and ensures better relationships with the audience.
- Analyze the traffic and conversions from social media ads with Custom URL Tracking
You can start with a 30-day free trial and upgrade to a paid plan starting at $249/month.
Hootsuite is one of the first and biggest social media management platforms out there. With 18+ million users, this software allows you to create and bulk-schedule content, engage with users, organize, monitor trends, and run social media ads.
- You can schedule your posts in bulk to save time
- Manage all the social media platforms from one comprehensive dashboard
- Advanced analytics and customizable reports to measure the ROI of social media ads
- Learn social media marketing through Hootsuite academy and improve your skills
- Curate your social media content with ease
You can try Hootsuite’s free plan for 30 days, and paid plans start at $49/month.
Lately is AI-based social media software helps you create content directly from text, video, audio, blogs, webinars, and more. But one thing this tool lacks is the quality of the content it creates.
It provides you with analytics and insights of your posts to get visibility and engagement. It is only suitable for individuals and small businesses to improve their brand awareness and schedule posts on different platforms.
- Convert long-form content into social media posts.
- Generate leads through social media.
- Get a list of keywords or phrases you can use in your social media content.
Lately offers a $29/month plan with a 7-day free trial.
eClincher is a social management tool that can manage your Meta, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google My Business accounts.
Like other social media ad management tools, eClincher provides a visual content calendar, bulk-publishing posts, social listening tools, analytics, and a social inbox feature.
- Get real-time insights about social media engagements
- Social listening tool to improve your brand reputation
- Provides 24/7 customer support 1-on-1 demos to improve the service and get customers’ feedback.
eClincher offers a 14-day free trial where you get access to all features. A basic plan starting at $65/month, which is more suitable for large businesses and agencies.
Loomly is suited for large businesses that want to collaborate effectively on social media. You can easily manage platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, and more.
With Loomly, you can manage and share digital assets in one place. But considering the learning curve for beginners, it is quite high, and it takes time to learn all the features. There are other tools as well in the market, such as AdVize, that are easier to use, simple, and intuitive.
- Get unlimited content ideas, and updates on trending topics for your social media posts
- Preview your social media posts before hitting publish, whether it’s text, videos, reels, stories, carousels, or any form of content.
- Automate and optimize all your posts and social media ads
The base plan costs $35/month, but you can start with a 15-day free trial and upgrade according to your needs.
Sendible is mainly known for its social media integration because it allows you to sync with major social media networks like Canva, WordPress, Google Analytics, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google My Business, and more. This software helps manage, track, and reach new customers on every social media with a single dashboard only.
- A customized dashboard to manage multiple social media accounts
- Bulk-schedule your posts to all social media platforms by importing CSV files
- Analyze your posts’ performance, engagements, and followers with analytics.
The free 14-day trial is available, or you can start with a creator plan for $29/month.
It’s incredible to see how far social media advertising has come and how much it has revolutionized marketing. The development of social media ad management tools has lent itself to aid businesses of all sizes grow exponentially. Businesses can now easily create and manage highly targeted and effective social media campaigns.
However, the best tool for you and your business ultimately depends on your specific needs and budget.
It’s important to do your research, compare the different options, and choose the one that aligns best with your goals and objectives.
As you know, AdVize is a social media management tool that uses AI to help you manage your social media accounts and also optimize ads easily with a click of a button. It is the ideal solution for ad management and social media marketing.
With the platform, you can manage, track, analyze, and optimize all your campaigns and ad placements across all social media networks. You can also test, measure, and optimize your campaigns to achieve maximum ROI.
You can start with a free trial and access all the amazing features. Claim here and get free trial AdVize!